Monday, October 5, 2015

Late Email

Sorry that I am on later today. We had a training for all of the missionaries that are going home within the next 6 months.  We had to set up and facilitate the training.  I don't have as much time to email tonight since we have a lot to do.

We had a really good week! Monday night and Tuesday I was back on CMU campus with Elder Haddock. It was great to be able to be back at CMU and to go back to one of my previous areas. We got to teach a few lessons. One of the lessons was with a guy that has a strong belief in Jesus Christ but said that he really wants to "feel" God's love and not just know it in his mind. It was a really cool experience to be able to share God's love with him and help him to feel it. 

Wednesday, we went to Ithica to their district meeting and then we actually helped them move into their new apartment (which is right below their old one).  The senior couple that was living there finished their mission and it is nicer than the Elder's apartment. 

Thursday, we had a great day on campus and saw a whole lot of success talking to people on campus and we also had a meeting with President Jacobsen. That evening we had trade-offs with the Wyoming zone leaders and I got to be with Elder Clark, who is one of the great new zone leaders.  Elder Clark and I had a great day on campus and we set up several return appointments for this week.

Saturday and Sunday we had a great weekend enjoying conference. I watched conference with several questions in mind and had several of them answered!! It was a great weekend and it was so great to be able to sustain 3 new Apostles of the Lord. It was an amazing experience to feel the Spirit testify to me that these men were called of God and that their calling is from the Lord and not from mortal men on earth. It truly is great to have prophets and apostles on the earth to lead Christ's church!!

We have another great week planned it will just be super busy with another training tomorrow with all of the leaders. I have to instruct for about 45mins-1 hour so that will be really good. I am excited to continue to see the Lord work in my life and in the lives of those that I work with!! I am grateful for my mission and all that I have learned! Thanks for all of the prayers and support!

Elder Bloskas
P.S. Sorry again that this is rushed and so short since I don't have much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment